Standard Special Features
– Solid hardwood door frames and face frames
– Cabinet boxes are 1⁄2” plywood construction including sides, tops, and bottoms for lasting durability and strength.
– 3⁄4” Plywood shelves are standard in all cabinets.
– Soft Close full extension under mount drawer glides are standard on all lines
– Soft close door hinges are standard
– Butt-style doors eliminate the center stile between the doors and allow for easier use of the cabinet.
– Stainless steel baskets are standard in all lazy susan cabinets.
– 3⁄4” Hardwood Dovetail Drawer Boxes standard
Kitchen Cabinets are not all created equal. The durability of the finish, the hardware, and the species of wood can affect how long the cabinet will last.